Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baroque Motif/Always/Embrace Life

Good Afternoon! I thought I would quick do a blog post before Molly comes back. She is being my lovey dovey cat today. She keeps hopping up on the computer desk, giving me kisses and wanting to be petted. She is a little lover and I suppose I was gone too much this weekend to suit her. She needs her petting and the rest of the world is suppose to stand still when she wants it! LOL I do love her and it is great to be loved!

I have been cleaning and trying to get things caught up today. I don't know what they are doing over by the new ambulance building but I can hear and feel the heavy equipment rumbling and it is driving me nuts. Or they could be working on West Street as they have stakes all over the place and they are suppose to do work on it, sooner or later. I may have to run away from home as the noise and vibrations are triggering a migraine and I felt excellent until a couple of hours ago. I think I will go outside and get the mail and see if I can tell what is going on. All I can see from in the house is a Semi with a big flat bed trailer that you would haul a Cat or something on. I will give you an update later! Have a good one! Me

Recipe: Stamp Sets: Baroque Motif, Always, and Embrace Life. Ink: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, and Black Stazon. Dimensionals. Pretty in Pink Button. Crochet Thread. Glue Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment