Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bear on Pumpkin, Halloween Card


Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Sometimes life just get's too hectic around here. Today I was busy getting ready for Sandy Renner's stamping party that we had at the church tonight. We had a fantastic turnout. The food was delish! Our hostesses sure do spoil us and we love it! We worked on Halloween project's tonight and they were a big hit. I need to photograph them yet so you will have to wait a bit to see them. But in the mean time I thought you would enjoy seeing a picture of this card that I made several weeks ago. I made 9 of these to sell. I think this bear is sooo....cute. I colored some more of these this weekend at the fleamarket so you will probably be seeing this little guy again but I will make it with a different layout.

On a not so happy note....they started ripping my road apart today and have tore out all of the pavement. The road is closed to through traffic. If you want to come and visit me and don't want to go through all of the mess.......park at the Mc Gown House and take the path through the woods (on the left side of the house) and walk through my back yard. According to my neighbor Debi across the street, it is going to take 3 months for them to finish it. FUN FUN.....not! So I may be running away from home for awhile! Anyone want me to come visit!?!?!?! :-D

1 comment:

  1. I like this card, very cute! The imagine of the bear on a pumpkin is too cute! This is my kind of Halloween card...I like cute, sweet stuff. Not scarey.

    ReplyDelete