Monday, August 31, 2009

Sizzix Simple Flower Embosslit

Good Afternoon! This card was a fast card to make. The back panel is textured with the Sizzix Texture #4 plate from Stampin' Up ran through the big shot. The flower's are cut and embossed with the Sizzix Simple Flower and Emblosslit and they have brads for flower centers. A piece of vellum was cut with the Circle Scizzor's Plus and another piece was cut for under the verse which is from the stamp set Stem Sayings. The card stock colors are Real Red, Barely Banana, and Basic Black. I just love how fast you can add texture to a card with the Big Shot. It makes a card go from good to WOW!

Mom was over this morning to look at the new website for Adams Flea Market. I put a link on the right side bar so you can see it too. There are 18 pictures in a slide show on it.

I am having a pajama day today and am trying to knock stuff off my long "to do list". I seem to keep adding to the list instead of crossing things off! Oh well....what can you do. I am getting things ready so that I can run errands tomorrow. Fun Fun. NOT! As you probably have figured out....I'd rather be crafting! Hope you are all having a great day! Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment