Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wanted


Hello! The card that I am posting tonight I sold today at the flea market. I used the stamp set Wanted on it. The set kind of has a western style to it and has lots of fun images to play with and to make backgrounds with. I started out the morning early picking up my food that I ordered from Share. I got some really nice stuff. Diane and I tried out the little pies this afternoon after the flea market and they were good. I cooked up the broccoli for supper and it was great! I had a few of my stamping buddies stop in today. Karen Sherrell was the first one this morning, then Carol Camp, and last but not least...I mean late...lol...was Lady Di. We got rained out a little bit early today. I left around 2:30 but the rain held off for most of the day so that was a good thing. Back at it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment