Friday, June 12, 2009

Designer Series Paper Split

I am going to be doing something that I have never done before. I am going to do a Designer Paper Split. There are 18 packages of designer paper in the new catalog plus the Patterns Series Designer Papers. I am going to order all 18 packages of the designer series paper's, plus 1 package of the Patterns Series Designer Papers. If you participate in this split, you will receive 111 6"x6" sheets of paper. The cost to participate is $28.30 and I must receive your payment by June 30th. If you need the paper's shipped to you it will be an additional $5.00 for a flat rate priority mailer. This is a great way for you to see all the paper's, use them for your card making, decide what your favorite's are, and order full pack's of them later on. I will be submitting this order on July 1st and I do not intend to do this again until next year in July so get your order in now!

No comments:

Post a Comment