Monday, June 1, 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes



Good Evening! I have been nested up in the house today cleaning and stamping. That darn Cinderella didn't show up so guess who had to clean the bathroom and do dishes!?!?!? ME! But then I got to play and I made 2 card samples for Beth's party today and I will show you one of them but the other one you will have to wait for. I decided to do another sketch challenge. Barb Cook was so kind to lend me Crazy for Cupcakes to use for one of our projects for Beth's party. So I decided that while I had it I would make another card with it too! I love the size of this cupcake, it is perfect! It really took me along time to do this card though. Every have one of those days that you can't decide what color's to use, how to lay it out, etc!?!? Well this was one of those days. My first card went quick enough but this one was difficult and I think some of the reason is that I have trouble with working with the bright colors, I am more of a Soft Subtles kind of girl. The designer paper on this card is Sweet Always and I sure do love that new Scalloped Oval Punch!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! I like those cupcakes!A card like this can work for all ages. Keep up the good work and ideas...you are something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love it. Thanks so much for playing along in my sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete