Thursday, June 18, 2009

Petal Pizzaz


Hello! Today's card feature's the stamp set Petal Pizzaz. We made a card similar to this several month's ago at Stamp Camp but we made it with the stamp set Ginormous Flowers and stamped it with the current In Color Inks. I recreated this same card with Petal Pizzaz and different inks. You wouldn't even know it is the same card! It is such a quick and easy card with very pretty results.
It has been the usual zoo around here today. UPS brought Beth's order today and I got that all unpacked, sorted, and bagged up. I had 5 batches of company today and in between things I got several cards made. I just talked to Jenna tonight. Antonio, Jenna, and Diana will be coming up late on Saturday and staying over night. Jenna and Antonio will go back on Sunday night and Diana is going to stay with me for a few days!!! Yippee!!! I am so excited! Diana is 11 and loves to stamp and scrapbook so we should have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment