Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Many Mowers #2


Good Evening! This little stamper is tired! That's what happens when you accomplish just about all of your "to do" list. I got my rhubarb crisp made and it is absolutely delish! I also filled up my new organizer and cleaned off my stamping desk. I have been working on Beth's thank you gift for hours. I can't wait to show it to you next week. It is stinkin' cute!!!! And I am sure she will love it! Today's card is with the Parisian Breeze textured card stock which I absolutely love!!! I used a chocolate chip cordoroy button, and the baja breeze satin ribbon is from the Ribbon Original's Valet. All of these things are retiring, so get them now while you can! The golfer is from the stamp set Many Mowers in the Occasion Mini catalog and is very cute I think. I just love his shorts! Too funny. Well...this chickie needs to rest awhile. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment