Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fresh Cuts


Another busy day in Mayberry! I had lots of phone calls and visitors today. In between things I got more samples made for Beth's party. I am now up to 16. Plus I got my other project for her party made and the pieces all cut. I have them sitting here by the computer all ready to be packaged. One project uses Crazy for Cupcakes and the one that I designed today uses Pretty Amazing which will be retiring...Boo Hoo! I love that stamp set and had so much fun with it today. My friend Carol, also brought me rhubarb today, and I am very much doing the "happy dance"! I love rhubarb. I chopped it up tonight and plan on making rhubarb crisp with it tomorrow. Ummmm...that will be yummy! Today's card is one that I made for a sample last month for Nadine's party. This card uses the stamp set Fresh Cut's which I embossed in black and did some sponging over the top. I also used some of the retired hodge podge hardware. Have a great night and I hope that you are working on your cards for the troops. The first five were dropped off today!

No comments:

Post a Comment