Friday, June 12, 2009

Many Mowers #3


Hello! No...I have not been MIA just very busy the last couple of days! Breezy has been here on and off the last two days. He got the sewing room painted and I just love it! It is so pretty, I can't wait to get in there. He is in the process of painting a wall unit and the TV stand for me right now. Then he will shampoo the carpet and it will be done, probably on Sunday or Monday. Keep your finger's crossed. I know once I get in there, I am not going to want to come out! So you will probably start seeing more quilted stuff on here soon.
The new catalog arrived yesterday and my order of the new IN Colors and they are gorgeous!!! I have my stamp set's mounted, all my catalog information transferred from the old catalog to the new one and even made tabs for it this year. I will be so organized! I got one project done for Danna's party next month today and it is adorable! I also worked on some batches of goodies for my $50.00 and over thank you box. If someone places an order over $50.00 they get to choose something for free out of the box! It is a big hit with the gals and they are going to love what I have added today. In between all this, I had several batches of company yesterday and today. Right now I am baking Truffle Fudge Brownies for my Tastefully Simple samples for tomorrow. Stop down and see me! Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment