Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Jessie and Jackie were here today and helped me with my organization project. The shelves that were put up yesterday are pretty much full. I think the girls will be dreaming of fabric tonight as they folded so much of it. They made large dents in the unpacking of boxes. We still have a lot to do but I could definitely start working in the sewing room now as the majority of my fabric and supplies are unpacked and put into place. I found the last bunch of my sewing decorations and the room is looking so cute. Breezy will be coming to put more shelves up in the storage room tomorrow morning and then Jessie and I will work on unpacking more boxes. We worked until 2 today and I again hobbled to the bed, napped and got up around 4:30 when Diane and her sister Marianne stopped in for a visit. I made a trip to the hardware and grocery store, had supper and then talked with Sarah on the phone for a couple of hours. I haven't been in my stamping room to stamp since last week and it feels so weird. Maybe I will get in there on Friday as I am taking the day off from this organization project. School starts on Wednesday next week so I can have Jessie on Monday and Tuesday yet. I think we will be done by then. Sure hope so!
Recipe: Stampin Up stamp set Pocket Silhouettes. Card stock: Kraft, Perfect Plum, Barely Banana, Whisper White. Punches: 3/16 Corner Rounder, Scalloped Edge. Ink: Perfect Plum, Versamark, Bashful Blue. Taffetta Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment