Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lovely As A Tree

Yesterday, Dianna and I went with Melissa and Isabelle out to Pineland Campground. For $5.00 you can get a wrist band that allows you to swim in the outdoor swimming pool, and play all the games, bounce on the trampoline, putt putt golf, etc. Isabelle and Dianna had a great time together. Dianna didn't want to go home.

Today, I had a special visitor. My friend and downline Corrinne from Rockford, IL was here and we had a nice long visit. After she left Dianna and I went to pick up some Peppermint Patties for the sunflower's we have been working on tonight and pizza and icecream. It is our last night celebration! I will be sad to see her go home tomorrow. She loves to craft with me and we have had such fun together.

Recipe: Stampin' Up: Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set & Sincere Salutations. Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Retired DSP & Hodgepodge Hardware. Chocolate Chip Ink. Scalloped Edge Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment