Friday, August 14, 2009

Lovely As A Tree & On Your Birthday


Good Evening! Yesterday, Lady Di and I took Bernie to the Rapids for his haircut and then we shot up to Plover to Michael's to do some shopping. After we picked Bernie up, we had supper at Hong Kong Buffet, then we stopped at Lighthouse Books. Of course we founds some new goodies :-)

Today, I frosted the 6 dozen sugar cookies I made earlier in the week for Sarah's and Zach's picnic that is tomorrow. I had some taste tester's begging for a cookie today. I had made the mistake of telling them on Tuesday that I had baked the cookies and froze them. So Debi Wehby and Melissa Varga each had a cookie and thought they were very good. Melissa was over for a visit and she brought me some more goodies of her's to play with. She is so good to me. :-) I got some more images colored and if I ever get a free day....I should be able to make up a bunch of cards pretty quickly as I have so many images colored now! I worked on stamping some sentiments in some other card's that the fronts were finished and got them packaged up to go to the flea market & the Dell's tomorrow. I will do the flea market in the morning and close around 1:30, come home and rest, pack up the food, then head to Hill of Beans before going to the picnic. It will be a busy day....that is for sure!

Recipe: SU Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree & On Your Birthday, Ink: Chocolate Chip, Circle Scizzor's Plus, Card Stock: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Retired Blue Bayou DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment