Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello my little pretties! The good witch from West Street is busy making Halloween Cards! I finished 4 of these last night and took them to the Dells along with 11 other cards when I went to Madison today to pick up Dianna. I went around the spider web on this card with a silver gel pen. It is hard to see in the picture but it turned out really cool. This is a digital image that I purchased from Whimsie Doodles. You will be seeing some more of there images in the future.

I met Jenna and Dianna at Good Will and then Dianna and I went to JoAnn's and used our 40% off coupons and I picked up a storage container for Lady Di. She likes the one that I have my 12 x 12 paper stored in and I have been hunting for one for her for months now and finally found her one. We headed back home and then went to the library. I had told them to send a book with Dianna and she said the one that Jenna sent along was boring. LOL So we checked out a couple of books for her while returning my things and picking up what I had ordered. I also picked out a couple of movies for us. Dianna wanted to see the wedding dress pictures when she got here so we looked at them and the pictures I took of the picnic on Saturday. Then I needed to rest so she started reading her book and got 71 pages read. I fell asleep and so did she. When we got up Dianna wanted to make my famous chocolate chip bars. She made them all by herself, I just guided her and showed how to properly measure ingredients, how to turn on the oven, etc. When I suggested that we write down the recipe so that she could make them at home, she thought that was a wonderful idea. So I got out a stand up photo album that we are turning into a recipe holder for her. She is getting pretty good with the paper cutter now and I showed her how to cut up the paper to fit inside the album and she did that all by herself. Then I got out my stamp set From the Kitchen of and Diana stamped recipe cards and has been writing down recipes from my cook book of favorite recipes. She is so excited. She has been talking non stop all day, a big change from when I first met her and I would have to ask her a zillion questions to get her to talk. Not any more! LOL :D
Well...we are off to watch a movie! Have a good night! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment