Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Think Happy Thoughts


It was another busy day in Mayberry yesterday. I spent most of the morning on the computer catching up on email and learning how to do some new things on here. I really love learning how to do more on the computer. I made 6 "old ladies" cards yesterday that turned out real cute and you will get to see them in the future. I usually wait and photograph a whole bunch of things at one time and I keep a file on the computer all ready for using on my posts. I ran some errands in town and then it was off to Lady Di's so I could help fill her "Chicken" craving. She sure does like her chicken and I think one of these day's she is going to be sprouting wings! We headed up to Cat's Down the Road which has great baked and fried chicken on Monday nights. If you haven't been there....it is definitely worth trying. You will love it! I just had to stop typing for a minute as one of my "children" was up to no good. I heard Taffy bring something out from under the couch and she was tossing it so I had to go look to see what she had and she had one of my rubber stamps! So I scarfed that up from her and will have to get that put back in the right set. I suppose she scarfed it, and hid it while I had that stamp set out on my desk. Such a little dickens! Any whoo.....we ran into Melissa, AJ, and Isabelle before we left Cats and then we headed to the Rapids to Walmart. I did my grocery shopping for the month (or two). Running to the store for a couple of things is not my idea of fun so I usually do it all at once and when I finally run out of a lot of stuff and I get sick of trying to come up with something to eat...then I finally go....tee hee!

Recipe: SU Think Happy Thoughts stamp set, Card stock: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Carmel, Bashful Blue, Parisian Breeze DSP. 5/8 Chocolate Chip Grosgrain. Silver and vanilla speciality brads. Punches: Stars, 3/4" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle & 1 3/8" Circle. Ink: Chocolate Chip & Baja Breeze.

1 comment:

  1. Like this one too! Would work for women or men, I think. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete