Thursday, August 27, 2009

My day didn't go at all as planned today but that was ok, I needed a break. Breezy came this morning and put some more shelves up in the storage room and he is coming back tomorrow to put some more up. Jessie wasn't feeling well and took the day off. I worked on some stamping stuff in the morning, and Susie stopped over before her dentist appointment. She came back after it and we decided to go to Coloma to the scrapbook store. We took a class while we were there and we will be doing this project at a future scrap booking class. The gals are going to love it. We arrived home around 5 and I have been working on Mom's birthday present since I arrived home and chatting on the phone. Sure do love my headset! I just finished and it is 10:30 and I am wiped. Time to head off to bed!

1 comment:

  1. I love your beautiful card. As a novice, I would love more details about how you created it. Thanks,
    Lindacatherine

    ReplyDelete