Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cuttlebug embossing folder

Hi! This card is similar to the last one that I posted. I ran the main panel through the big shot with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I used cat's eye chalk ink to sponge the edges. I used a light pink and a white. I did several layers till I got the effect I was trying to achieve. Then took an old dried up blender pen and used it like a paint brush with the chalk ink and painted with it over the raised part of the embossing. The word hi is cut out with a die that goes with this embossing folder. The dandelions kind of look like they are floating in the wind to me.

It is my mom's 68th birthday today. Happy Birthday mom! I wish you many, many, more and I am looking forward to having lunch with you next week! Love ya! Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment