Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hill of Beans Coffee





These are some of 9 gift card holder's that I made for Hill of Beans Coffee in Lake Delton that I personalized. They were really piddly with all the coloring on them but I think they turned out really cute.

Dianna and I worked in the stamping cave here in Friendship, WI most of the day. She is making birthday cards for all of the upcoming birthdays this fall in her family. She has more to do today. She is very excited about making a birthday card for her little sister Mia's 1st birthday in November. Dianna just adore's her. The apple of her eye! The stamping order from Sandy Wellumson's party arrived yesterday and Dianna helped me get that all unpacked, sorted, and bagged. We had lot's of visitor's in and out picking up order's yesterday. I got 6 baseball cards finished, then spent hours with the Big Shot and my die's cutting up all the scrap's laying on my table. I have a big dish of tags, button's, shoe's, and purse's all ready for my card making. I love having things prepped. It makes it all goes faster when you are creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment