Wednesday, December 12, 2012

These boots were made for walk'in....

I can vividly remember when Nancy Sinatra marched across the stage during the song "These boots were made for walk'in" and I was only a couple years old at the time and what a stir it caused....LOL  Just like when the Beatles performed on the Ed Sullivan show.  Any who...I thought it would make a good title for my post tonight.  These are a pair of little booties that I made for Valentina.  The yellow is such a cheerful color  and they look adorable on her.  She has the tiniest little feet.  It seems like the rest of her keeps growing but her little feet stay the same size.  And she LOVES kicking off her socks or shoes.  Jenna has given up on putting shoes on her as they NEVER stay on.  But the boots she can tie around her ankles.  Sometimes V pulls them off, but they stay on longer than anything else and most the time she leaves them alone so Jenna wanted some more of them.

In this picture, Valentina was sleeping on my lap and I had Jenna take a picture of her wearing them.  She is nine months old.  Doesn't she just have the tiniest of little feet?

Jenna and Antonio had an appointment out of town today so I had Mister Mason from 10:30 till 6:30.  We had a nice long nap in the recliner this afternoon and I had to wake him to go over to Heidi's as I had to be there by 5:30 to babysit for her kids this evening.  Dexter calls me Meme now and it is so cute.  We have no idea where he came up with that but it has stuck and he loves calling me it.  Evi calls me Grandma.  Dex has decided that he REALLY likes me now and has gotten quite cuddly and likes to give me hugs.  SWEET!  I had a great visit with Heidi and her mom Colleen when they got home.  So glad to have them as friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment