Sunday, December 16, 2012

Kellyn the cutie!

Little KK got her new hat today from Grandma Carol and Erin posted a picture of it for me on facebook.  Erin's comment was that "It is perfect"!  And it sure does fit her well, she looks just adorable in it!

Other good news is that Erin found out yesterday that she got the job as a Mental Health coordinator at the courthouse in Caledonia, MN, the little town they live in.  I am so happy for her, as Erin asked me to write a letter of recommendation for this job.  I wrote a character reference for her.  She said I was the person who knew her the longest.  I have known her since she was a little girl, and I baby sat for Erin and her brother Jordan.  I was honored that she asked me, and I am just tickled that she got the job!   Wishing you all the best Erin!  Love, Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment