Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hey Cupcake!

Today was the craft show in New Lisbon.  After it was done, Diane and I headed back through Mauston.  We made a quick stop at Vinnies and I found a bunch of clothes for the munchkins for fifty cents a piece!  A good score and some really adorable stuff!  The sweater Mason has on in the post from the other day is one that I found for him another day at Practical Cents bag day.  I love spoil'in those grand kids!

We had a scrumptious dinner at the China Buffet.  They really have a nice one in Mauston, and we were STARVED!!!!  Everything tasted soooo.......goood!  I got back to town around 5:30 and was so exhausted that it hurt to breathe!  We had to get up at four am so it was a very long day!  But I dozed in the recliner on and off for about three hours and am now feeling a little better.

Above is a picture of a new cupcake hat I am making.  This one is a size 3 to 6 months.  I also have a newborn one available right now too.  I hope your weekend is going great !  Love, Elaine

1 comment:

  1. What a cute hat! I also like the mittens. That is the same pattern that I used to buy for my kids and I think I have an adult pair at the cottage. It is tried and true and great! Are you done with the craft sales now? Time is sure flying and Christmas will be here before I am ready for it. Hope you are feeling better and are rested up. Corrine Ann

    ReplyDelete