Thursday, September 29, 2011

When she works...she works!

I finished 20 of these little notebooks yesterday, and I am going to show you half of them in this post.  So much fun to play and be mixy/matchy!




I love being able to make elements with my punches and Big Shot.  Isn't Mr. Owl cute sitting on his leafy branch!?!?




I am also working on punching and running scraps through the die cutting machine.  It doesn't seem like I have made a dent till I look in the trash can!
I have watched a zillion "Days of Our Lives" while working.  One of the new "soaps" I have been watching now that "All My Children" is gone.  :-(  Can you see the dimension on the flowers!?!?  Good ole' pop up dots, one of my favorite friends.



I am very thankful to have this burst of energy.  Perhaps it is the cooler weather!?!?!?  Who knows.  One of the ups and downs of living with a chronic illness.



But whatever it is...we will run with it while it lasts, and be thankful!  So which one is your favorite?  Drop me a note or leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment