Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Encouragement

I like this bible verse and I think it is a good one when someone needs encouragement.  I just made up 3 of these cards.  I used the grey background to symbolize our helplessness, and used the orange and green to symbolize that GOD is our hope, our bright spot in our times of trouble and he will give us strength to get through those hard times.

What a beautiful day it is today.  This is my kind of weather for sure.  I had a doctor's appointment in Mauston this afternoon, so I buzzed over there and back.  Now I am buzzin' around in my stamping room!  LOL  Enjoy this great weather!  Elaine

Recipe:  Stamp: is one of Verve's Plain Janes, DSP: House/Tree, Neighboorhood from SU Sale-A-Bration, Ribbon: retired SU, Nestabilities Die's:  Circle and Scalloped Circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment