Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Medium Notebook

This is one of the many notebooks I worked on today.  This one is larger than the other ones that I have posted.  It is a 5" x 5" notebook that I found new at the thrift shop one day, all wrapped up in cellophane.  It had a plain brown cover that looked like a paper bag.  I guess you could call it kraft card stock.  I should have shot a "before" and "after" shot.  I used the Fancy Flower Folds die to cut out all the layers of flowers.  The center was cut out from a Cuttle bug Die and I topped it with a vintage button, tied with my homemade Baker's Twine.  The flower was ran through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wall Paper embossing folder to give it texture and is mounted on a paper doily.  Retired pink ribbon that "looks" doilyish, finishes off the project.
This photo gives you a better look at all the texture on the project.  Happy hump day!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment