Sunday, September 18, 2011

Strawberry Wine...seventeen...hot July summer...

You know the song....I couldn't resist.
Yum....I love strawberries!  And I love to make Strawberry Banana smoothies along with homemade egg mc muffins.  One of my favorite meals to cook these days.  Sarah got me hooked on them when I was taking care of her.

I whipped up this little gift set tonight.  A four piece 3" x 3" note card set with envelopes tucked inside the tin.

The Garden Green note cards were embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, and so was the white panel on the front of the tin.  Underneath the strawberry is card stock vellum which was punched out with a 2 1/2" circle punch then ran through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  The strawberry was made with the Scalloped Hearts of Hearts Embosslit on page 216 of the SU Catalog using Poppy Parade card stock.  I love this color combination together.  So pretty!   The leaves were made with the 5 Petal Flower Punch.  I cut 3 off in a curve and the remain two are glued underneath.  The flower is made using the Boho Blossom Punch and the center is made with a quarter inch circle punch.

Adios!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment