Monday, September 12, 2011

Ear Warmer/Headband

These are the new Ear warmer/Headbands that I am now making.  I finished my first one tonight and I have another one that I just need to make the flower for.  I absolutely adore the flower on it.  I tried to get a good picture of it for you to see, but it looks much cuter in person.

It has two button holes, and button's so it is adjustable to fit different size heads.  This is a picture of it folded in half.  When I get a "model" around.  I will show you how they look on someone's head!  :-D

I had a fun time tonight at Beth Griffith's stamping party.  We made some cute projects.  Two of them were Christmas cards in beautiful colors.

When I came home tonight, the cat's had one of their toy "mouses" laying on the kitchen table.  LOL  Sometimes they leave them in my bed for me.  Showing off their trophies...I think!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment