Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sarah modeling Skinny Scarfs




Last weekend when the kids were home, I took a bunch of pictures of Sarah modeling the skinny scarfs that I am making so that I could make up a sign showing some of the different ways that you can wear them.  I thought you might enjoy seeing them.  Doesn't Sarah make a beautiful model for me!??

I have been busy crocheting baby shoes, and I am also working on some new crocheted headbands/ear warmers and they are turning out adorable.  After I get the flowers finished...I will shoot some pictures so that you can see them.

On Thursday, I had a great time at Quilt Expo and I bought some new goodies that I am anxious to play with.  Quilt Expo is so much fun.  It is my favorite day of the year!!!  I was quite exhausted afterwards and did not feel well on Friday and Saturday.  But it was worth it!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment