Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Harmony Mini Notecards and Tin

Happy Fall and happy cooler weather!  Yippee!

I made 3 sets of these little gift tins, with four mini cards that are 3" x 3" and four envelopes last night.  I was burning the midnight oil, as they say.  I get some of my best work done at night.  I am such a night owl.  Too bad all the day owls wake me up!  :-D


Here is a close up of the tin.  It is a recycled General Foods International coffee tin.  The stamp set I used is an oldie but goodie.  It is a retired SU set called Happy Harmony.  Such a nice set for making these tins.  If you look under the 3 D tag or Happy Harmony tag on the side of the blog, you will find other projects that I have used it on.  I am pretty sure I have used it to do tins in the past.

Here is the cute little card, perfect to use for any occasion!  I used the decorative label punch for the verse and mat.  The Bashful Blue mat is cut in half, and the little points snipped off, then it is matted underneath the verse.  The little pink flower was punched out of a Pretty in Pink scrap piece of card stock with the retired SU 3 flower punch.  I have a whole drawer full of these little flowers all punched out and ready to use.  It saves so much time.  I just had to fish them out, then I embossed them with a stylus, glued them on, and then glued on a little yellowish pearl (a thrift shop find).  These make a sweet little gift to give.  Make it a great day!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment