Friday, December 31, 2010

Skinny Scarf



I was in the mood to crochet yesterday so I decided to make this skinny scarf and I will stick it up stairs in my gift bin.  It will be nice to have some things done ahead.  I found this free pattern on the internet at the website youcanmakethis.com.  Here is the link to it: 
https://www.youcanmakethis.com/info/crochet-knitting/Breast-Cancer-Awareness-Skinny-Scarf.htm
and if you go to the link, you can see what it actually looks like on a person.  It looks much cuter on a person!

I finished it this afternoon while I was talking to Jenna on the phone.  I also cut out one of my projects for next weeks stamping class, wrote out a bunch of cards and got them ready to mail, chit chatted with Di for awhile on the phone, and made a "to do" list.  I am happy to say that I have been able to check off 3 things on it so far today!  This is my last post for 2010....Have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment