Monday, December 13, 2010

Sneak Peek at my Occasion Mini order


Hello!  Here is a sneak peek of some of the items that will be available for sale on January 4th from the new Occasion mini.  Fun valentine paper, valentine rub-ons, red glitter paper without the mess of glitter (you are going to love this!), and I will be showing you how to use the new letterpress plates with the big shot.  I ordered the plate Lots of Love.  And what is Valentines Day with out a heart stamp!?!?!  I chose to get an individual one but there are Valentine sets available.  I will be back tomorrow to show you the rest of my new goodies.  I am over the moon with them....I have waited for Stampin' UP! to come out with these for a long time (almost 5 years) and to have a WHOLE line of them, has me over the top in stamping heaven!  Can you guess what the line might be????  You can see tomorrow!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment