Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Northern Flurries Embossing Folder




This was a real fast card.  I used Colleen's Northern Flurry embossing folder with card stock weight vellum and ran it through the big shot.  The verse is from the stamp set Christ is Born.  A little border punching and you have a quick cute card.

This afternoon, Lady Di and I took Bernie to the Rapids for his haircut.  I went to Aldi's while Di got her car washed, and then we headed over to Walmart.   I got lots of produce so I am going to be doing a lot of cooking (for a change...lol)  I am all ready for when my new slow cooker arrives from Kohl's.  But tomorrow I think I will make Cauliflower Soup.  Jenna will wish she was here, and probably Sarah too as it is a family favorite.

We decided to have supper at Culver's and we both had yummy chicken dinner's with concrete turtle shakes for dessert!  It was a fun afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment