Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dish Clothes


Here is a bunch of dish clothes that I crocheted.  I never really liked crocheting that much but have really been enjoying it this year.  I had found a big ball of this crochet cotton at the thrift store and thought, boy, I could make a stack of dish clothes with this, and I was able to crochet 6 of them out of it.  Most of them I did last time I was in Milwaukee visiting the kids.  I am missing Mason today.  It has been two weeks since I have seen him, and that seems like about all I can stand before I get lonesome for him.  Jen says he is pulling himself up more, he can almost do a crunch.  He is reaching for his toys, chewing on his fingers, and likes to take the pacifier in and out of his mouth and play with it.  Only one more week and I will get to see him again!  I finally ventured out of the house today.  I needed to go to the bank, so made a trip to the thrift store and Family Dollar while I was out.  It felt so strange at first to be out, more like I had been in the house for 3 weeks instead of a week.  I am still in a flareup but not in quite as much pain, and the stiffness is slowly improving.  I am busy working away on my Christmas gifts in between resting.  Have a great night!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment