Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pencil Holders

Good Evening peeps!  I am at the computer right now eating my supper, Spaghetti Pie (made with elk from Wayne and Susie :-), green beans and a baked potato.  YUM!
I spent most of today in bed.  I am in a flareup that started last night.  Not fun.  So I am trying to get it to settle down if I can.  I finally decided around 4 o'clock that I need to eat something today....besides Hershey's Kisses so I got up and made supper.  It sure has been pretty to watch it snow.  I love doing that!

These are some pencil holders that I made earlier in the week.  I sold some of them at Curves, and some will go to the kiddies in my life.  I used the slit punch to make slits and the pencil slides through the slots.  The piece of card stock is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".  I used the retired stamp set Dear Friends to decorate them with, and the following punches: 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle punches, and the scalloped circle punch.  I also curved the corners with the corner rounder punch.  If you don't have the slit punch, a 1/2" circle punch should work.  You can find the Holiday pencils right now at Dollar Tree.  A package of 12 is $1.00.  You can't beat that!  These would make great gifts for Sunday school classes, your child's school class, Girl Scout and Boy Scout troops, etc!  Have fun crafting!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment