Wednesday, December 15, 2010

For the Newlyweds

This is the anniversary card I made for Jenna and Antonio.  I actually made 2 of this card so that I would have one to show at my January stamping events.  It is made with the Scalloped Oval Die.  I ran it through the Big Shot twice, once with Real Red card stock, and again with Whisper White card stock.  It automatically cuts the center oval out for you.  So I took the Whisper White oval and ran it through the Big Shot again, this time with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.  I also ran the Simple flower embossing die through which cuts and embosses all at the same time.  Then I took the Little Leaves die and ran it through twice with Garden Green card stock so that I would have 2 sets of leaves.  The flower is popped up with a dimensional and I used "For the Newlyweds" stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes and stamped that with Basic Black, and then punched that out with the Modern Label punch.  I put adhesive on both ends, a dimensional in the middle to pop it up and adhered it to the card.  The finishing touch was to add some Rhinestones.  The camera doesn't do them justice, they really look awesome on the card.  This is a really fast and elegant card!

No comments:

Post a Comment