Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gift Card

Recipe: Stampin' UP! Stamp sets: Tags till Christmas, Delightful Decorations.  Punches: Decorative Label,  1 3/8" Circle, Round tab, Slit, and Ornament Punch.  Designer series paper, Red & White Gingham ribbon, Real Red and Garden Green Card stock, dimensionals, crochet thread, cropadile

Someone bought a gift card for some lucky person, and I made this for them to give it in.  Is it you???  Tell the Santa's in your life that this is what you would like for Christmas and maybe you will be getting one of these too!
Jenna called tonight, and she had fed Mason his first cereal and she wanted to let me know how much he liked it.  She said that the first taste he made a funny face, but then he was lapping it right up.  You are suppose to make it really thin the first time they have cereal and that is what she did.  She said he was so excited and was concentrating so hard on eating.  Every time he saw the spoon coming, he was kicking his little feet he was so excited.  She said that she must have given him 50 spoonfuls and he didn't want to quit!  He will probably be just like Antonio...a bottomless pit!  That guy can eat and eat.  He has fantastic metabolism!  Lucky guy.  I told Jen that she needed to bring his cereal along at Christmas so I could see him eat.  I have started talking to him on the phone and now he gets all quiet the minute he hears my voice.  Tonight he was trying to talk back to me.  So cute!!!  Only a few more days till I can hold my little peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment