Saturday, December 4, 2010

Glittered Snowglobe




Hello!  I am back home in Mayberry.  I arrived late yesterday afternoon.  When I got back to town, I went and set up a table at Curves that will be there all week long with Tastefully Simple and a few craft items.  Stop over there and check it out!

I have been busy putting things away, doing laundry, and have had a lot of people in and out of the house picking up stamping orders.

I made up another Belly band box set today, and have been watching TV and stitching on towels.  I need more towels at the Dells so I am working on that.  Just plug'in along on all the projects that need doing around here.  It feels good to be home, yet I miss the kids and Mason.  I was gone 11 days this last stretch.  It is like going back and forth between two different worlds.  I love being there with them, but have decided that I don't want to move there and I told them that when I was there this time.  It is always good to be back home.  I love my old house, my family and my friends here.  Jen was talking about how much she liked it by Baraboo when she lived there.  If they would end up there some day, that I might consider but as much as I love to visit the city, I am not too keen about living there full time.  Well...better get back to work!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment