Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sneak Peek.....Sew Suite Collection!


I teased you yesterday with this, and wait till you see it in person.  It is so stink'in cute!  One of the hottest trends in the stamping world is using sewing items along with stamping.  I am seeing the sewing and stamping world cross over and it is awesome as I love to do both.  Here are some of the items from the new Sew Suite Collection.  I want them ALL...and most of the new mini catalog too, but I had to stay in the budget and show some Valentine items too.  I can always order more later.  :-D  The sewing paper is some of the cutest paper I have ever seen and will be so fun to mix and match it.  Some of the papers are also available in a digital download and I purchased both the paper and element items in digital format so I will NEVER run out!  I can always just print more of it!  Love that option!  The stamp sets are adorable.....love them, and the teeny tiny pom pom trim is just cute as a button.  I am so glad that I ordered it as the book does not do it justice!  I made a couple of projects with it last night.  They turned out oh sew cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment