Monday, November 1, 2010

Merry Christmas Dasher Card

Hello!  Another busy day in Mayberry.  We had our sweatshirt jacket class at the church and that was a lot of fun.  We got the back section of our jackets pieced and we will finish the rest of the jacket at home on our own.  They all look so different and they are really pretty.  I got home around 3 and was zapped out, so I took a nap and ended up sleeping till 5:30.  It was a good nap!
This is a card that I made for a sample this month with the stamp set Dasher, and All Holidays.  I used the Deck the Halls designer series paper.  The scallop was made with the Big Shot and the scallop circle #2 die, and I cut the circle with the Circle Scissors plus.  The verse is matted on the wide oval punch and scalloped oval punch.  The snowflakes were made with the snowflake punch.  A fun festive card!

No comments:

Post a Comment