Monday, November 22, 2010

Mover and Shapers Ornament Card




Hello peeps!  What a rainy, gloomy day here in Mayberry.  I guess we have to take a little rain with the rain bows!

I made this card with the mover's and shaper die.  I did a quick demonstration of how you do this at Maureen's stamping party.  The card stock can only cover half the card stock to make this work.  I called it my "magic card" as the ornament pivots back and forth when you open it.  Pretty cool!

This afternoon I went to the library board meeting to show them my progress with the scrapbook.  They are very happy with what I have done.  They invited me to their potluck in January and I will give them another report then.

I headed over to IGA while I was out and about, to pick up some groceries.  I picked up a new Create and Decorate magazine so I will be enjoying that later!  I do love my books and magazines.

Di stopped over while she was in town to pick up her stamping order, and after she left, I had some lunch, and finished cutting for tonight's card box class.  Now I need to go bake some cookies for it.  I found a recipe that uses a cake mix that looks yummy so I am going to go try that out!  Stay dry!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment