Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lovely as a Tree Christmas Card

We made this card last night at Maureen Bruce's stamping party.  It is a fun, quick, cute card.  The Cherry Cobbler is stamped with Versa mark and the Simple Snowflake Stamp.  I ran a piece of Very Vanilla through the Big Shot and then stamp the middle tree with Soft Suede, and continued stamping the other trees with out reinking.  The reindeer is the stamp Dasher.  I love that little deer.  He is so cute.  Then I stamped more snowflakes with Cherry Cobbler ink and punched them out with the snowflake punch.  Ran a brad through them, and attached them to the card.
Today I sent in the stamping order, a tastefully simple order, did my bank deposit and went to the bank.  Then I started unpacking and putting things away from last night.  Jenna called and we talked for about an hour, and then I decided to take a nap as I was tuckered out.  I slept about 3 hours this afternoon.  I am having trouble with TMJ.  Could barely open my mouth to eat lunch.  :-(  Dragster.  But I managed to eat through the pain.  I made some Thin Mints after I got up.  I am sure I will be able to slide those through my lips being as they are thin!  Ha Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Well, would you believe I was working on a similar design?!!! I do have Lovely as a Tree, a similar deer stamp from Hobby Lobby, and a Marthat Stewart snowflake punch! A very nice card!

    ReplyDelete