Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sweet Snowglobe

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!  I am still in Milwaukee.  The days have just flown.  I uploaded a bunch of pictures before I left home so that I would have things ready for my blog posting, but I find it really hard to get it done here.  It seems like if I am able to keep up with my blog reading and answering email, I am doing good.  But that could be because I play with Mason so much...ha ha.  He is so sweet and adorable, we all seem to gravitate to him, and enjoy making him laugh and smile!  Today we are headed to Clintonville to my sister's house for our family Thanksgiving.  Everyone else is busy getting ready so I have some quiet time to blog.  Not something that is easy to find around here.
This is a card we made at stamping with the stamp set Sweet Snowglobe.  We used the sweet treat cups and snow confetti for a fun look.  Piercing, the scalloped edge punch, new decorative label punch, Tags till Christmas and Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp sets finish off the cute look.
Have a wonderful weekend!  Me

No comments:

Post a Comment