Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tessalating Pinwheels


This is a little mini table topper that I made for Sarah and Zach for their anniversary.  They were married 2 years on the first of November.  Boy has that time flied by!  
I have been at Jenna's since Thursday, and we had a really nice visit and we were both sorry to see it end.  On Thursday night it was her sister-in-law Edith's birthday and we went to a Mexican restaurant that I had not been to before and it was a fun nice.  An interesting place, very colorful with murals, a food cart for decoration yet it had fresh fruit on it, etc., and they had things hanging from the ceiling.  I took a bunch of pictures.  Maybe I will put a few on here to show you.  I will have to see how they turned out after I get them loaded on to the computer.  I had a wonderful time playing with little Mason.  He is so much fun, and it is fun to make him laugh and smile.  Jen and I are already planning a return trip in a few weeks.  She would like me to come for the Dominguez Thanksgiving, and then go with them to our family Thanksgiving at my sister's in Clintonville, and then come back to Milwaukee with them.  So that sounds like what the plan will be.  On the way home today, I stopped at the booth in the Dells and took out the Halloween items and put in a few things.  Then I met Sarah and Zach in the Kohl's parking lot to give one another some things, then I headed over to Walmart, and back home.  The cats are happy that I am back!

No comments:

Post a Comment