Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Greenhouse Garden Thank You Card

Good Evening.  Today flew by on me.  I was working on a project for Sarah and Zach's anniversary gift.  They had their 2nd Anniversary yesterday.  I finished that up a little while ago.  I had a Tastefully Simple book party to put in, and Susie stopped over for a visit.  Mason asked his mommy when Grammy was coming to visit, that he missed Grammy.......(I knew I had the most brilliant grand child in the world....who can talk at a mere two and one half months old!)  Any who....how can Grammy say no to Mason!?!?!  So Grammy has been packing for another trip to Milwaukee.
Today's project features two stamp sets.  Greenhouse Garden and Thank You Kindly.  I also used the Petal's a Plenty embossing folder, which I inked first with Pear Pizzaz ink and then stuck a piece of Whisper White card stock in it, and wahlah....I got a beautiful background.  The word "Thanks" was stamped and punched out with the large oval punch and then matted with a scalloped oval (done with that punch).

1 comment:

  1. I think Mason has Grammy wrapped around his little finger! LOL! Have a wonderful time and enjoy your family!

    ReplyDelete