Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This is one of the cards we will be making at tomorrow nights stamping class.  Both project's will be using the Stampin' Pastels.  Come and join us and learn new ways to use this fun product.

Recipe:  Stamp sets: Lovely as a Tree, Woodgrain, and Heard from the Heart.  Card stock:  Old Olive, Natural White, Pumpkin Pie, Sahara Sand.  Inks:  Versamark, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, and Chocolate Chip.  Stampin' Pastels, Paper clip, Dimensionals.
Hello!  It has been a really busy week, and I finally had a chance to take some pictures so that I could do some blogging again!  I was gone from Friday till Sunday on a quilting retreat up at Silver Birch ranch near Silver Lake (Antigo area).  I went with Diane Dilworth, and Joann Dickow.  We stopped at the Cutting Edge Quilt shop in Antigo on our way to the camp, and stopped at Pinery Patches in Tigerton on our way home.  We had a delightful time at both shops, and we all found new treasures to bring home with us.  We got a LOT of sewing done.  I completed a whole quilt top, worked some more on my sweatshirt, and have a rag bag almost finished.  A great weekend.  Monday morning found me still needing more sleep after a full night's sleep, and I went back to bed and slept the morning away.  But after I got up I had a very productive day.  I unpacked, did laundry, prepped 12 towels for stitching, and prepped the "Jan quilt" to stitch that will go on the metal quilt rack I got at quilt expo.  I found an adorable book this weekend that has mini quilts for each month of the year that will fit it.  I am in heaven about that!  Tuesday found me packing up the stamping order that arrived, answering the phone, and people in and out picking up orders.  I got both projects for Thursday night, designed, cut, and the supplies packed up and all ready to go for that work shop.  I went to the Family Dollar, made a run through Mc Donald's then headed out to Sara Ricci's to help her with embossing, and different ways and products she could use to color her images.  I got home around 8 and talked with Sarah, and Diane and then headed to bed around 9:30 as I was pooped out!  Some TV watching and I was zonked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment