Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lovin' Babyland

I am in paradise, in Babyland!  Got to Milwaukee around four thirt;y this afternoon.  Mason was all dressed up in his little firefighting suit and looked so cute.  He was all smiles and giggles for Grammy.  Much to Grammies delight!  Diana and Jenna were happy to see me, I didn't see Diana the last time I was here as she was at her mother's that week.

I brought my left over cookies along and they loved them too.  A great recipe....try them out!

Mason is growing so fast and changing so much.  I can't believe how different he is since I was here two weeks ago.  I am so glad that I came.

This is another card that I made with the Ornament Movers and Shaper's Die.  So quick and so cute.

I am chit chatting with Colleen on the Im right now so better get back to that!  Have a great night!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment