Monday, November 22, 2010

Devil's Food Fudge Cookies

Need a quick treat for your next get together!?!?  I made these cookies for my card box class tonight and they absolutely loved them!

Devil's Food Fudge Cookies

1 package of Duncan Hines Devil's Food Cake Mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup of vegetable oil (I used canola oil)
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (I used peanut butter chips)
1/2 cup walnuts

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease baking sheets or use non stick baking sheets.

Combine all ingredients.  Mix till well blended, batter will be a little stiff.  Shape into 36 balls.  (I just dropped heaping teaspoon fulls.)  Bake for 10 to 11 minutes.  Cookies will look moist.  Do not overbake.  Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets, then on cooling racks if so desired, I just put them immediately in my tupperware container between layers of wax paper.  Makes about 3 dozen.

Notes:  For a delicious flavor treat, substitute peanut butter chips for the chocolate chips and chopped peanuts for the walnuts.  Enjoy!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment