Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Weekend of Fun

My sweet girls......Sarah and Jenna!
Antonio being silly when we sang happy birthday to him! He put some of his dessert on his nose!
Brooke showing her cool bag, a late Christmas present from Jenna, and Dianna...my future Grand daughter. We met this weekend for the first time and hit it off great! Saturday I went down to Sarah and Zach's for the day. Jenna, Antonio, and Dianna came and they spent the night at Sarah and Zach's. Lennard (the girls dad) and Heather came and we all had lunch together and visited. They left later in the afternoon. The kids started playing with Wi Fit and I saw how that works for the first time which is pretty cool. Then we played the game Apple's to Apple's and that is alot of fun too! Dianna and I were showing each other our cards and were accused of cheating...tee hee! That wasn't our intention at all, we were just getting accquainted! We ended up in lots of fits of giggles. Dianna and I also made some scenes with the fun foam gingerbread house I had brought for her. I had supper with them all. Dianna seemed disappointed when I was getting ready to leave. She said aren't you going to stay over night!?!? I was telling Diane this later and she pipes in....and says....did Dianna say, "Won't your mom let you!". And we got a good laugh out of that because that is what her grandson Tanner had said to me when he wanted me to stay over night there. Any hoo...I stopped at the grocery store and Walgreens after I left there and made my way back to good ole' Mayberry. I was wiped and happy to see my bed! On Sunday the kids all came up and my sister Lenore and her family and we all spent the day at Mom and Dad's. I didn't see much out of the kids at all at Mom's as Brooke was busy playing hostess to Dianna. They hit it off like to pea's in a pod. So I was glad that I had the time with Dianna on Saturday. We are now buddies! It was a busy fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment