Friday, January 30, 2009

Sandy Wellumson - 2 - $5.00 Gift Cards

I have a special thing that I do for people who bring people to my stamp camps and get them started in stamping. I give them a $5.00 gift certificate for each person that they get to sign up for stamp camp. After the person has gone to stamp camp at least 2 times, then the person who brought them receives a $5.00 gift certificate from me! Well...Sandy has had two certificates coming to her for a few months now and we were finally able to take a picture of her at Tammy Renner's party on Monday night. She received gift cards from me for introducing Barb Cook and Linda Mohn to our group! We are so glad to have you both as a party of our "Cult".....LOL I think the BEST part of stamping is all the wonderful friends you make! I am so glad that all of you are a part of my life! Thanks again Sandy...and HUGS!!!! Love, Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment