Friday, January 16, 2009

Love You Much









Baby it's cold outside! I am holed up in the house for the second day in a row, working away. I have been preparing projects for next months stamp camp and Tammy's party. So far I have 2 projects designed, cut, and packaged. Today I thought I would share with you some cards that I made with the Love You Much Bundle. This comes with the Love You Much stamp set, Candy Lane Designer Paper, and Heart to Heart punch. A very fun set to work with. The color combination s in the set work great together. These cards were fast and easy to design. I made them up for samples and showed them at this months stamp camps. My neighbor was over today that gets a lot of cards from me and she spot them right away and said that she would be back later for some Valentines so I thought that I'd better get them posted on here right away before they disappear! Stay safe...and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment