Sunday, January 18, 2009

Reading People


This is a book that I am reading right now that I highly recommend. It is a great book if you are interested in people and what makes them tick. One of the things that I really like about this author is that she uses a lot of different scenario's and doesn't look at things as black and white. I have it home from the inner library loan system right now but I also looked it up on Amazon and you can buy it pretty cheap in the used book section. This one that I would recommend for your library.
My excitement for the weekend is that I woke up at 7:30 on Saturday morning to an awful smelling house! It smelled like something was burning electrically. I could only smell it on the main floor, and not in the basement. I thought maybe the thermostat had fried as it said 60 degree's in here and it didn't feel that cold to me. BUT....I had just crawled out of bed and was nice and warm under two blankets, a rag quilt, plus the electric mattress pad set on 5! I called the furnace man and he showed up around 9. The blower had went out. By the time he left at 10 and $211.00 later.......I was freezing. So crawled back into my warm bed till the house warmed up. I really didn't get anything done yesterday as I was tired and cold, but caught up on some programs I had taped, read some chapters in this book, did some work on the computer, did dish and cooked some spaghetti and had a nap. And the funny thing is that I went to bed around 11:30 and slept straight through till 11 am this morning! But I had only gotten a few hours of sleep the night before so I guess I needed to catch up. That doesn't happen to often, but I love it when it does! Today was a very productive day so it pays to get rested up! I have stamp camp for Feb. finished and one project ready for Tammy's party next week! Have a good night! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment